As gold sponsors of the excellent Wexham Park Cruciate Virtual meeting 2020, we were delighted to invite Gary Bledsoe to talk about dynamic Bracing. He was then joined for a round table discussion, chaired by James Robinson and joined by Henry Bourke and Tim Spalding.
Watch the full 30 minute session or choose from the short clips of significance from the below videos.
Full 30minutes discussion
2) Dynamic Bracing by Acierno et al
3) The use of dynamic bracing in OA
4) Bracing for ACL recon
5) Further questions on OA bracing
6) Mr. Bourke discusses dynamic brace for ACL-D
7) Dynamic brace to control tibia in ligament deficiency
8) Brace for 40yr old ACL D skiing Female
9) Bracing combined with knee preserving options
10) Mr Spalding discusses bracing post op MAT
11) Thoughts on bracing for varus vs osteotomy
12) Longevity / long term solution of wearing of brace
13) HA and bracing combination therapy
15) Prehab bracing prior to ACL surgery